Welcome to Lithuanian Translations, the website of Lina S. Alexander (freelance translator).
I provide translation, review and editing services to private individuals, U.S.
international translation agencies, governmental institutions, and NGOs. Whether it is a clinical trial, a draft law, a court
document, or a school transcript, I handle each project with utmost
attention to detail and assure accuracy and timeliness. The translation will never be outsourced to anyone else.
- Legal document translation
- legislature, warrants, indictments, affidavits, declarations, court
transcripts, judgments, certificates, requests for legal assistance,
contracts, court discovery documents, etc.;
- Medical documents
- epicrisis and anamnesis reports, clinical trials (Covance, ICFs), case
studies, research papers and publications, pharmaceutical translations, etc.;
- Military, defense documents, military marketing brochures;
- Corporate document translation - business contracts, real estate contracts, articles of association, registration documents, etc.;
- International development document translation - executive summaries, quarterly and annual progress reports, meeting minutes, proposals, funding and grant applications;
- Certified translations of official documents
- birth certificates, marriage certificates, divorce decrees, death certificates, wills, diplomas, transcripts of records, real estate purchase and sale agreements, etc. A notarized certification to accompany your translation can be provided upon request.